- Get plenty of rest – make sure you sleep at least 7-8 hours per night
- Drink plenty of filtered water – at least 1/2 your body weight in fluid ounces per day
- Get moving! – Don’t sit all day. Get up and move. Exercise and get the heart pumping at least 30 minutes, 4-5 times per week.
- Practice relaxation techniques – Deep breathing exercises, Epsom salt baths, stretching/Yoga, meditation
- Enjoy some friend and family time – make an effort to connect with others
- Spend time in the infrared sauna – benefits include stress reduction, improved detoxification, weight loss, cardiovascular health, and more
- Eat whole, nutritious, phytonutrient dense food – also make sure you get your healthy fats and enough protein (1/2 body weight in gms/day)
- Optimize your health with several supplements that aid adrenal function and minimize the effects of our stress hormone, cortisol.
Tax time can be incredibly stressful for many of us! How can you ensure that you don’t tax your system as you prepare your financials?