Magnesium may be one of the most important minerals in the body. It participates in over 300 enzymatic reactions – more than any other mineral. These reactions are critical to regulating things such as nerve impulses, muscular relaxation, and bone mineralization…to name a few. Magnesium can be taken orally but transdermally – through the skin – is a fantastic delivery mechanism for absorption directly to the cells.
Lavender is very soothing and relaxing. It is an adaptogen – meaning it can assist the body in adapting to stress and imbalances. Lavender oil added to a warm bath is a wonderful way to unwind and prepare for a good night’s sleep.
• 1 Pint Mason Jars
• Lavender – Use therapeutic grade and very high quality – I use Young Living Essential Oils
• Magnesium Chloride Bath Flakes – I use Ancient Minerals
• Ribbon and Gift Tags
• Fill the Mason jar with Magnesium Chloride Bath Flakes
• Drip 15 drops of Lavender oil in
• Cover and shake to mix in the oil
• Wrap it with a nice bow
• Write out a gift tag with instructions on it – I recommend that people use ¼-1/2 cup of the mix per bath and soak for 20 minutes
Give it as a gift to those super special people in your life and be sure to make extra for yourself.